Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-06-11 Origin:Site
As a kind of equipment used in the industrial field, the service life of log roll cutting machines is limited. In order to improve the efficiency of machine utilization and reduce the loss of fixed assets, we must take it seriously in its use and maintenance. So, do you know the precautions for the use of a log roll cutting machine? What are the causes of the failure? How to maintain it? This article will answer these questions one by one.
This paper will start from the following three aspects:
l What are the precautions in the operation of the log roll cutter?
l What are the possible faults of the cutter?
l How to maintain the log roll cutting machine after use?
What are the precautions in the operation of the log roll cutter?
1. Ensure that the voltage, current and hydraulic equivalent are correct and stable before startup.
2. Before the log roll cutter is ready for operation, all personnel must be informed to leave the equipment to ensure personal safety.
3. Before the equipment is put into operation, check whether each working position is adjusted properly, and add lubricating grease to the parts to be lubricated in advance. Check that the tool is sharp.
4. During operation, do not touch the film roll or roll core with hands, so as to avoid personal injury.
5. During operation, do not scratch or cut the roller core with a knife or hard object.
6. After the completion of the work, clean up the dust and paper scraps on the cutting machine in time, check the grinding wheel, drain the water in the oil and water heater and the air tank, and check whether the operation parts are abnormal. Then, cut off the power according to the operation instructions and maintain the computer operating system.
What are the possible faults of the cutter?
1. Poor contact or burnt out of the relay.
2. The cable is broken.
3. The button switch is damaged.
4. Wrong steering of motor.
5. The hydraulic oil is lower than the standard position.
6. The solenoid valve is blocked or damaged.
How to maintain the log roll cutting machine after use?
1. Improper tools and unscientific operation methods are strictly prohibited when inspecting, disassembling and coiling machines.
2. Clean and inspect the cutting machine every two weeks.
3. If the log roll cutter is not used for a long time, all bright surfaces must be wiped clean, coated with antirust oil, and covered with a plastic cover.
4. If the log roll cutting machine has been out of service for more than 3 months, the antirust oil should be covered with moisture-proof paper.
5. After the completion of the work, carefully clean the equipment, wipe the exposed friction surface clean, and add lubricating oil.
6. The daily maintenance of the log roll cutter should be in place, the standard is: smooth, clean, clearing (no dust, no debris) in place, and ensure that the sliding parts of the equipment in good condition.
Hexin Machinery provides complete after-sales service. If you have any questions about the precautions and maintenance of the log roll cutting machine, you can contact us at any time.
Address: No.66, Kaigui Road, Yushan Town, Kunshan City, Jiangsu Province
Tel : +86 512 55196872 804
WhatsApp : +86 13511636155
Hand phone : +86 13511636155
Skype : live:peng765
Copyright © 2020 Kunshan Hexin Precise Machinery Co. Ltd