Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-06-03 Origin:Site
Roll paper is a common and indispensable daily necessity in our life, but it does not present a neat flat sheet at the beginning. The roll paper we use is made by the operation of the roll to sheet cutting machine. So, do you know what the roll to sheet machine is and how it works? Today, this article will introduce the roll to sheet cutter and its working principle.
The paper mostly consists of three parts:
l What is the roll to sheet cutting machine?
l How does the roll to sheet cutting machine work?
l What are the main factors affecting the efficiency of the roll to sheet cutting machine?
What is the roll to sheet cutting machine?
A roll to sheet cutter is an efficient tool to accurately cut a roll of material into sheets. With an automatic roll to sheet cutting machine, the blades safely transform the rolls into sheets or labels of the desired length and size.
With an automatic cutting machine, the roll is fed directly to the cutter, offering a fully programmable and automated cutting system. Depending on the automatic roll to sheet cutter machine chosen for the job, it is possible to adjust the settings for each project.
How does the roll to sheet cutting machine work?
1. The raw material of metalized film discharged from the unwinding mechanism enters into the cutting mechanism through the flattening roller, tension detection roller, auxiliary energy roller and deviation correction system. After the raw material is sliced, it is wound into the qualified film by the rewinding mechanism.
2. PLC completes the calculation, controls the action of each part, and realizes the self diagnosis function of the system.
3. As a human-machine interface, the touch screen can accept the operator's instructions, set and display various operating parameters.
4. The frequency converter drives the main drive motor to provide movement and power for each transmission mechanism.
5. The unwinding tension control system adopts constant tension unwinding to ensure that the raw materials will not deform and wrinkle in the process of slitting.
6. Constant torque winding is adopted in the winding tension control system to make the finished material coil with proper tightness and neat end face.
What are the main factors affecting the efficiency of the roll to sheet cutting machine?
Talking about the working efficiency of the roll to sheet cutter, the influence of cutting tools on the working efficiency of the roll to sheet cutter is very obvious. The sharp cutting tools can obviously make the cutting speed of the web faster. In fact, the cutter is controlled by the internal motor, and the cutting speed of the cutter is directly determined by the running speed of the motor, so the motor is also a huge factor affecting the working efficiency of the cutter.
In addition to the internal components of the cutting machine, the environment will more or less affect its work efficiency. For example, in the environment of large amounts of dust, dust will directly hinder the operation of the motor and even the cutter, which will directly reduce the cutting speed of the cutting machine, and the overall work efficiency will naturally decline.
The above is about the roll to sheet cutting machine and its working principle. As a professional manufacturer, Hexin can provide you with high quality roll to sheet cutting machine products. Welcome to consult and negotiate.
Address: No.66, Kaigui Road, Yushan Town, Kunshan City, Jiangsu Province
Tel : +86 512 55196872 804
WhatsApp : +86 13511636155
Hand phone : +86 13511636155
Skype : live:peng765
Copyright © 2020 Kunshan Hexin Precise Machinery Co. Ltd